Lean Turkey Meatball Salad
For dinners this week I pre-made a bunch of my Lean Turkey Meatballs. I served 3 over spinach, stir-fried mushrooms (cooked in nothing), with my Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing. I also ate some asparagus & goat cheese topped zucchini with this dinner.
Lean Turkey Meatballs
- 2 packages Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 c Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 T Cumin
- 1/2 c Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Egg Whites
- You can easily half this recipe, but I made enough for 3 meatballs for dinner Monday – Friday + some for freezing.
- Combine all of the ingredients and roll out onto 2-3 inch wide balls. Depending how big you make them you will have roughly 20-25 balls.
- I made some on a baking sheet and some I put in a muffin tin. Both works!
- Cook at 375 for about 20 minutes, or until done. I sliced some of the big guys open to check.
Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1/2 c Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 t Cumin
- 1/4 c Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 c Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 of a Lime
- Combine ingredients to your liking. I honestly didn’t measure this, just adjust amounts until you find a taste you like!
- Create a bigger batch and store in the fridge for the week.