PWO PB&J Protein Yogurt
After my power leg workout last night, I was craving peanut butter and jam. As I was finishing up my cardi-yo I was day dreaming of what delicious treat was waiting to be created at home. I came up with this: PWO PB&J Protein Yogurt. As mentioned earlier, I prefer to eat my protein rather than drink it, nom nom nom! This hit the spot for sure. I ate this along side my first attempt at overnight oats. They were basic, but I like the idea and will keep experimenting with them – recipes to come!
- 1 c Plain Greek Yogurt 0%
- 1 scoop About Time Whey (Peanut Butter Flavor) **
- 2 T Peanut Flour (No sugar added)
- 1 T Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 T Sugar Free Jam
- Combine peanut-y products with the greek yogurt. It may get quite thick, if so add some almond milk.
- Add stevia to taste.
- Mix in some jam for some beautiful swirls.
- Feed those muscles!
** About Time Whey is my protein powder of choice – find out why here.