Tips & Tricks
Sunday is my meal prep day. I eat the same thing for lunch & dinner Monday through Friday; this just makes my life easier. Having all of the components prepped ahead of time is so convenient. I am usually so hungry by the time I’m done work, if I had to spend a lot of time preparing my meal I would end up snacking on everything in sight.
On the menu this week:
- Homemade Gluten Free Tortillas
- Baby Shrimpies in Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste (new favourite!)
- Cabbage Slaw with EVOO & Vinegar dressing
- Wasabi Mustard (literally just mustard with wasabi in it)
Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Mash
- Equal Parts Sweet Potato & Pure Pumkin
- Cinnamon & a little Stevia
- Lean Turkey Meatballs
- Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing
Zucchini with Goat Cheese & Black Pepper
For dinner recipes check out the recipe page!